Exercise is important in managing your diabetes to live a tool for long and healthy life.
1. Exercise increases insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism. The key problem in type 2 diabetes is insulin insensitivity or insulin resistance. By exercising, you can improve the way insulin works; This allows you to control your blood sugar in the blood.
2. Exercise improves cholesterol. Exercise helps increase good cholesterol (HDL) and lowering the bad kind of cholesterol (LDL). Exercise can also triglycerides. This is good news for diabetics as diabetics have an increased cardiovascular disease risk. I myself have had problems with cholesterol, but between diet and exercise, no drugs, they now have a much healthier cholesterol levels.
3. Exercise can lower blood pressure. Many diabetics also have high blood pressure or hypertension. Exercise can reduce both the resting pressure of the blood and blood pressure during exercise (including exercise). This is very important to reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke. I also used to take blood pressure medication, and I was able to get the drug. Because of the strong genetic component, it had more than diet and exercise; I take various supplements specifically to help maintain blood pressure in the healthy range. I also work on stress management and meditate, but exercise is the key to reducing ingredient most people.
4. Exercise can also improve the efficiency of the heart and help it function less. It also helps to factors for cardiovascular risk. You will be able to exercise harder and feels tighter. This will make the performance of everyday tasks easier. Many people do not exercise because they think they do not have the energy. They need exercise to get energy. Your resting heart rate can also be downloaded.
5. exercise can improve your mood. Diabetes can be a stress condition, exercise can help you feel better mentally. Exercise can even improve depression, which can be a problem with a disease like diabetes.
6. Exercise helps lose weight dramatically and maintaining weight loss. In particular, the type and the right amount of exercise helps in losing fat and maintaining muscle tissue. Losing weight may improve blood pressure, insulin resistance, glucose and cholesterol levels above and beyond what exercise alone.
7. Exercise helps reduce the risk of diabetes complications. Better control of blood sugar helps prevent serious complications of diabetes, such as blindness, nerve damage, and kidney failure.
Please consult your doctor and start exercising! You'll feel much better!